Monday, February 1, 2010

I'm Back - Team Buist

I have so many ideas of what to blog yet my own computer does not allow me on my edit page so here I am at the library.

I would like to tell you about Team Buist. My family is actually working together to clean our home and attack the clutter. I hope to present a diary of how together we are working together to attack years of neglect.

We had a family project over Christmas when my son decided to add to all the details of the holiday by making a stuff octopus for his girlfriend. So I had the joy of teaching my son to sew and my husband the Engineer even made a prototype for it. It turned out great but turned into a family project with Grandma helping him with the sewing like she had done so many times with me and my sewing projects.

Anyhow along with working on various rooms in my house each night my youngest decided that Friday night should be a family game and movie night. My husband who bought an official popcorn maker makes popcorn. Anyhow I've been so surprised how much closer our family has become since doing these mini-projects together.

Well the next time I return to the library I will bring my posts on USB to transfer. Until then does anyone know how to get your computer to not say, "Site not found". Thank you all for your patience with me and I intend on doing a consistent blog.

MJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment