Sunday, August 23, 2009

I'm back

I didn't realize that it's taken this long to rebuild my computer to get the viruses off. So I hope to be more faithful in my blogging. Please someone leave a comment. I need to know you're out there. I tried to comment on the blog page of my new niece but it was quite a hassle to do so. Is it hard to do so on this one?

The newspaper was gloomy today talking about all the teachers who have not been hired back. I have been requested to sub for my friend yet the SA district is not letting teachers choose their own subs but will place the displaced in these jobs. The other district is calling me so I know I'm still on their list but was only able to get one 1/2 day job.

So I'm feeling success challenged, wondering what other career to pursue.

No comments:

Post a Comment