Sunday, July 19, 2009

Spelling and Theology or Satan vs. Satin

Now I'm an English major with a Masters in Theology thus I was totally blown away when my son read my Satin Dental Floss asking me why I was buying Satan floss. Is this my failure , his school teachers, or his Sunday school teachers?

Now he did this before at Christmas while we were playing hangman. It was Christmas Hangman so we had to use words on the themes of Christmas. So he put out 6 spaces and as we guessed letters we ended up with JE_SUS. We were baffled and then he put an A in the spot saying, "Haven't you heard of JEASUS?" We all got such a laugh over this - wondering if he had been watching the religious channel but I'm sure that my mother who was with us wondered what kind of heathens raised him. All we could do was say Praise the Lord for Je (long A) sus!

No comments:

Post a Comment